Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Message - Clubhouse Rules

Did you know that nearly 3 out of every 4 Americans Shop at "Club" warehouse store? Wow!  75% seemed like high number to me....but then I got to thinking about the fact that I have a club warehouse memerhship, my husband has one, my dad, my in-laws, the neighbors, my friends, extended family.....  I even just facilitated a Lunch and Learn program where a "Club" store visited our company to offer an incentive to the group for signing up for a membership - complete with a giftcard and prescription medication discounts. (I did not even know that club warehouse stores had pharmacies!) With the hundreds of "Club" warehouse stores around the country....this statistic could be growing as we speak!

When shopping at a warehouse store, be sure to know the Club House Rules from Kids Eat Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment