Monday, October 13, 2014

My Norwex October special!

One of my goals in joining the Norwex team is to bring fellow Norwex customers discounts on the awesome products. Norwex has changed my house in terms of cleanliness, healthiness and happiness  - because I spend much less time cleaning!  Naturally, I want the same for everyone I know!  As I continue to use Norwex products, I am excited to share them with others...as well as share a discount. 😉 Norwex  products are not cheap! However, they are worth every penny for the safety and convenience the company offers to the consumers.

Every month I will post the company's monthly Customer and Host specials as well as My Norwex Monthly specials. There will only be a short amount of time to reap these benefits each month! For October, I am having an open house on Saturday the 18th from 9am-12pm and you are all invited to come! If you place an order at the Open House on Saturday you will receive 20% off your order! This includes anything in the catalog as well as the new fall products! Be sure to mention this post.

Take advantage of this special as I have the opportunity to introduce you to how Norwex can rid your home of harmful chemicals. If you bring a guest…you will earn even more benefits! 

Message me for a location details: lysandra@ymail.com

Looking to place an order online? If you cannot come this Saturday be sure to check out the company specials and place your order soon. http://www.norwex.biz/publicstore/event/563298/default.aspx 

No comments:

Post a Comment